Wednesday, November 28, 2012

At Any One Moment in Time


At any one moment in time I can purposefully choose to turn my attentions back to any one of the infinite moments in time that I have experienced during my previously lived life and focus on that instant in time and the feelings that I had at that point - By doing this I can actually redirect the entire rest of my life as well as the lives of other people who may in some way or other be effected by experiences that they may have by in some way being influenced by me and my life or at least by coming in contact with me and my life now or at some future point in time - Also, at any point in time I can also choose to look towards future imaginary points in time and whatever my mind chooses to conjure up that may or may not exist at any of these future points in time - Furthermore, I see that through art it is absolutely possible to combine and recombine both these past as well as future moments (either in part or in whole) in time to create an even more diverse and perhaps desirable present - 1-12-2012DABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRT by Walter Paul Bebirian
1-12-2012DABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRT by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment