Friday, March 1, 2013

What to do About Money?


The funny thing about money is that it seems like there is always a question -- no matter who I hear talk about it and no matter how carefully and with how much intensity and concentration I think about it there never seems to be a clear cut answer as to how to use it - or what to do with it - There are the many choices for anyone to consider at any moment in time - To earn it - To save it To hold it To collect it To Spend it To Invest it and I believe there are various other ways to utilize it as well - Does this one rather limited but diverse tool really come with no instruction book --- and it does in some way demand quite a bit of attention so that anything or most anything happening with it in the general sense is rather a distraction of sorts because it somehow takes our focus off of other uses for it as well as all of the other things going on in life when we seem to find it a challenge what to do as far as money is concerned in any of the categories listed above - For me - I see it as a constant thinking process that I am involved in - as to just how to allocate my energies and I am certainly interested in whether or not this type of thinking is what goes on in other people's lives - ………………………………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment