Tuesday, December 29, 2009

no matter how hard I try

no matter how hard I try - I tell myself once in a while that I should do things differently - perhaps I run through everything and how I might wish to do things and I try - perhaps ten times I try and ten times it fails or I begin and then poof - the whole thing blows up in my face - so I have begun just to let things happen - nothing has to be on time or at a certain time or in a certain way - I even accidently deleted two galleries - one with 1,000 images and another with about 3 or 400 images and as I was re uploading the images in the first gallery I discovered a faster method for me to take to up load my images and I discovered while half way through that Imagekind had just in the middle of everything created a faster up loader to things are really going great with the more relaxed and as things happen attitude - :-)

12-5-2009YABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRT by Walter Paul Bebirian
12-5-2009YABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRT by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment