Wednesday, October 26, 2011

my images - in Infinite Generation - 10-18-2011E

I sometimes wonder if I will ever run out of new ideas or new combinations of images - patterns - color combinations and so on to work on - and then I remember that I have taken care of that so long ago - for I foresaw that there would be no end to the combinations that I could conjure up and enjoy and then share with others and no end as well to going back and taking a much earlier image and working on that to create an endless number of newer images that branched off in so many newer directions - what am I thinking? Running out of anything in Infinite Generation is simply unheard of - my only challenge to to have enough energy to go forward and backwards and from side to side - endlessly -

10-18-2011E by Walter Paul Bebirian
10-18-2011E by Walter Paul Bebirian

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully said. Beautiful pattern. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete