Friday, August 3, 2012

SIMPLE NEW MARKETING


If I think about this seriously - how to get everyone to see my art - it seems in a way - an almost insurmountable problem if I attempt to reach everyone with efforts on my part - On the other hand - if I take an opposing position and without expending any energy whatsoever besides self control and self discipline - allow people to seek my work out - out of curiosity or interest on their part because I have instead done the opposite and not gone out seeking to bring my art to everyone but instead allowed them to seek my work out themselves - this gives me time and energy to create more work myself (and thus more for the viewer to see) and it gives the viewer the ability to be exposed and to see my work exactly at the point and time when and if they are ready to view my work - 4-1-2012A by Walter Paul Bebirian
4-1-2012A by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment