Thursday, April 23, 2009

my thoughts and feelings

this morning as the sun rose and struck the lamp and wall and I watched this happen as I took a deep breathe of the fresh spring air and thought also of the trip I had taken just last week to the Southampton Beach - I realized how much all of the wonderful thoughts and feelings that I had when I was much much younger are still available to me now - and that all that I had to do was to place myself in the same environments and do the same things as I did back then and the entire Universe would lie ahead of me at my feet again -

It is not only my thinking that has to change but my environment as well as my focus on different infinite perspectives in that environment that would really propel me to a place where I love to be:

No comments:

Post a Comment