Tuesday, January 15, 2013

General Posts and Public Discussions vs Private Conversations!


While General Posts and Public Discussions can be very informative and eye opening for sure - the private discussions that I get to have with various people from time to time are really fascinating because in these conversations I get to explore and uncover many more ideas and concepts that are either in the back of my mind or that I have actually been working on and in this way verbalize them so things very often become more clear in my mind - this ability to formalize a concept or idea is extremely valuable and is somewhat related to being able to discuss developments in a body of work in art - 11-18-2012EABCDEFGH by Walter Paul Bebirian
11-18-2012EABCDEFGH by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment