Sunday, January 13, 2013

How Do I Personally Decide What To Post In Many Instances


I have found that despite the challenge to think of what to say and exactly how to say and also when to say what I have decided what to say - for me at least - it is always best to say what I come up with to say and where and how I come up with saying it - Which means quite simply - that I have very often come up with different ideas of what to post on my own blogs by looking at what I am responding to others's posts on their own blogs and when I do that I am simply talking my response as something of value that I have shared at a particular time with some people on a particular thread - perhaps adjusting that something of value in order to make it more appropriate for perhaps a wider audience and then taken it and placed it as a post on my very own blog - This way I know for sure that the topic I am talking or posting about is of interest to some other people and not just something that I pulled out of the air to talk about at any moment that I decide to talk or post about it and therefore it has some relevance to other people! After that I will take that post alone and place it in some relevant locations on Facebook - on my personal page as well and perhaps on some of the community oriented Facebook fan pages that I have created for different topics that I call marketing tools - some of which can be found on this page of my main web site: http://575488trillion.com/mark... and finally I may at least consider it for my on line newspaper: http://paper.li/f-1344730457 and that is the best method of thinking of and coming up with something worthwhile to a greater number of people - that I can think of at the moment!!!!! 12-23-2012ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRTU by Walter Paul Bebirian
12-23-2012ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRTU by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment