Friday, January 11, 2013

One Step At A Time!


Whatever I am doing I find that there are either a thousand thoughts of other things that I may want to do or have to do in addition to that task at hand - but that all of these thoughts are really distractions and that thinking about them when I am doing one thing at the moment is not a good idea at all - the only thing that can happen by being conscious of anything besides the one thing that I am doing at any one moment is that I will cause anxiety inside myself as well as stress - Anxiety because I am thinking about something that I have to or want to do but I am not doing it because I have not completed the task that I am working on and stress because if I am focused on anything and then I realize that my thoughts are wondering on to the next thing or something else that I have to do or want to do - then I am forcing myself to not allow myself complete focus on and relaxation while doing the task at hand - So my recommendation to both myself and anyone else reading this is to do life - One Step At A Time!4-28-2012CABCDEF by Walter Paul Bebirian
4-28-2012CABCDEF by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment