Thursday, February 21, 2013

Let Me Pause For a Second and Think!


When all or most of the many things that I used to know in my environment are gone - changed or just totally transformed - where is it that I can go to for comfort - to orient myself or to just plain get my bearings to go on? The tree that I used to sit under - the store that I used to frequent - the friends that I used to laugh with or the cafe - the club or the restaurant that I spent so many hours dining and enjoying the company of friends at so many many many years ago - The world - although changing so rapidly towards what many an entrepreneur or business owner hopes is a more pleasurable experience - a more enjoyable time or a more connected space - is in fact an extremely disorienting set of disjointed memories along with new and unfamiliar locations set in between many new and unfriendly strangers each with their own problems and misconceptions of what they are being confronted with - Is there any reason to think that I am not able to make new friends - perhaps get in touch with a few old ones and to regrow the friendly environment that once used to be such a joy to live within? Perhaps I can - if not only for a brief moment - and live on I must infinitely because of the great drive I have within me to see and experience the oh so many new and wonderful things that are yet to be invented and engulfed in our new way of life each and every moment in the future!!!! …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment